- Format: PPTX or PPT, no keynote format is supported.
- Slide size: 16:9. You can use the DFSG template (DOWNLOAD HERE) or your own template in 16:9.
- Please include a Conflict of Interest declaration as the first or second slide.
- Number of slides: No limit, depending on duration of talk.
- Final file format: Mp4
Your oral presentations should be pre-recorded before the conference and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in Mp4 by 6 September 23.59 CEST the latest.
- Webcam or build-in camera in the laptop
- Good Internet connection
- Access to the audio of the laptop (we strongly recommend using a headset for better sound quality)
- Make sure to have the laptop connected to the charger
- Make sure to turn off all the notifications on the laptop
- Please make sure to set the mobile phone on silent mode
Please record your presentation with video and audio as well as slides.
You have 2 options for recording:
- Record in a system of your choice (i.e. Zoom). Final file sent to the DFSG Secretariat should be Mp4. Please find step-by-step guideline how to record in Zoom here.
- Record in Power Point: Use the recorder function in Power Point to record your presentation with audio and video. Please find step-by-step guideline for recordings in Power Point here.
All recordings should be sent to DFSG secretariat by 6th September 2021, 23:59 CEST
After the conference
All oral presentations will be available on-demand after the conference on the conference platform, where you can acess them using your conference login.