Posters will be presented in the timeslots you will find in the programme
The posters are discussed in groups in front of the relevant group of poster boards lead by a chairperson.
If the poster presenter does not appear for his/her poster session at the correct time his/her poster will be disqualified and he/she will lose the right to become a DFSG member for 3 years; if he/she is already a DFSG member he/she will lose his/her membership!
Please have your poster prepared in advance; there will be no facilities for making copies at the venue. The posters will be affixed to the poster boards with tape which will be provided to you by the conference staff.
- Format: A0 Portrait which is 84,1 cm wide × 118,9 cm high. Please do not exceed these dimensions. The poster should ne easily readable from a distance of 2 metres
- Title, author(s) and place of work positioned at the top of the poster
- Each presentation should include a brief explanation of the aims, methods, results and conclusions
- Drawings may be originals or photographs, provided they are of the appropriate size. Data should be in the form of tables and/or figures
- The number of your poster may be seen later on the website, under poster abstracts. This will also be printed in the final programme.
Mounting of Poster
Your poster can be mounted from 18 September 2020, 12.00 and must be removed after the end of the poster session on 20 September 2020.
Thank you for your co-operation. If your poster does not conform with DFSG size rules it will not be displayed!