- Format: PPTX/PPT, no keynote format is supported.
- Slide format: 16:9
- Please do not forget to embed your fonts and to attach your video files (if any), as they cannot be embedded into the presentation.
- Number of slides: No limit, depending on duration of talk.
- Presentations are scheduled for 10 min (except for presentations in the Top 5 orals and the Paul Brand Award session)
Upload of presentation:
- Please bring your presentation to the session room before your session starts. We recommend you upload your presentation at least 2 Hours before our session. A technician or assistant will be present to assist in the upload if necessary.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB.
- Use of personal laptops is not allowed.
- Unless otherwise agreed all presentations will be deleted after the conference in order to secure that no copyright issues will arise at the end of the conference.
Accepted abstracts will be published in printed and in the online programme.
Displayed paper posters will not be accessible after the conference.